Social I.Q. Test Social I.Q. Test

1. Jokes about suicide and cutting are never funny.
2. What's sexual preference have to do with anything?

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

Beautiful, sad, and special. The music was fantastic, and the story was very moving. The jump back to what you said in the beginning was lovely as well. The graphics, while the animations looked a bit awkward sometimes, it was still nice to look at c:

Vonka responds:

Thank you, but really I was too lazy animation, next time try to improve.

Shop Empire Galaxy Shop Empire Galaxy

It's pretty good, love the style, as usual, however, I'm also a little confused on how I can go from 60% popularity to 0.5% in a few days?

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Your games are always the best. This. Is. The. Best.

Sound Line Sound Line

Fun, but buggy and repetitive.

Community College Sim Community College Sim

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would, although it gets repetitive and the graphics could use a bit of an upgrade, it was easy to figure out and simple, something I love about games, when a game dev doesn't feel the need to make their games flashy to get their player's attention. My final score was 957 ^^

The KIng (ALPHA) The KIng (ALPHA)

This seems like a good basis for a game, however:
- Instructions
Unfortunately, when playing a platformer, it isn't necessarily clear whether or not it's a WASD game, arrow key game, a variant of that, or in this case, just a WD game. Thankfully, I'm not 100% dumb (note: 100%. Possibly like, 80%), so I figured it out pretty quickly. However, you should always put in instructions first, either before the game starts, or as soon as you get to the game, since getting instructions after you've already figured the majority of them out isn't very helpful.
- Transitions and Signs (1.0)
Your transitions were harsh, sharp, and the scenes didn't seem to match. The way you did the signs seemed a bit sloppy and lazy, although I do appreciate that you put in signs at all, since signs can always be fun, but be careful not to put more than two or three periods, commas, semi-colons, exclamation points, or etc on them, because otherwise, it becomes overwhelming.
- Attacking
It isn't clear whether or not you hit your enemies or whether or not your enemies hit you, which is a bit bothersome, though I appreciate the animation that goes along with the King's attack.
- Animation
Your animation was very clean and cute! It seemed smooth and had good quality.
- Graphics
I absolutely love pixel art anything. The opening screen was awesome, and everything about the game's graphics was great! However, the boat in the beginning was a bit lacking, despite the rest of it beaming quality.
All in all, I see a whole lot of potential, so good job and good luck!

Piulitza responds:

Plantera Plantera

Very fun and cute! The graphics are very simple, fun, and adorable, while the gameplay is hard, yet fun and light. It would be cool if there was more of a purpose to the game, aside from making it bigger and bigger.

Anti Chess Anti Chess

Awesome game! Cute, fun graphics with everything being simple. Nothing is overwhelming and there's very little text, which is absolutely lovely. However, it would be nice to have a small tutorial IN the game, rather than in the description :) Although, it does force people to look at your lovely spelling and grammar! I also love the Local PvP option as well, though, I think that the Train section could be expanded into a challenge thing, challenging you to do things in just one or two turns, rather than the same mission for everyone. It could help you learn how to do the characters, or just have fun ^^ All in all, a fabulous game! Good job to everyone who helped make this!

devilsgarage responds:

Thanks for this very thoughtful and thorough feedback! We have been contemplating a more expanded version of the tutorial / first time user experience - and getting more people to understand the rules - This is probably going to be the first thing in our next discussions - Cheers and have a good one, BubbaYasai

Bleep Sheep Bleep Sheep

Cute graphics, challenging yet fun and easy gameplay, and clean coding. Got to 5th on Today's Ranking! All in all, a great game.

Aaants responds: